lunes, 12 de marzo de 2018

COMPARATIVE SUPERMARKETS IN UNITED STATES

In Chicago I have lived in two neighborhoods. In Stone Park and now in River Grove. In Stone Park there is a supermarket called Tony's and in River Grove we have Rich's. In terms of prices and variety I like Rich's because there is variety in prices, and we found products from the family basket. It is important to highlight the price economy, because while Stone Park is a sector of Mexico and River Grove of Poland, it is obvious that the European market is more profitable when it comes to food and basic services for the family. The difference of products and also the variable of customer service is notorious. I prefer to buy in a place near my home, which allows me to walk, breathe fresh air and otherwise be able to save and have the same products.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario