viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

MY EXPERIENCE IN A NEW COUNTRY: UNITED STATES

My name is Jesús David Kelly Galindo, I have a 28 years old. I was born in the United States since January 2017.

The United States is a excellent country, because you find persons from different countries and languages.

In my country Colombia, the language is spanish, and they consider us the happiest in the world.

In Chicago, there are very kind people, mexican majoraty, and is interesting because, you know a new cultures.

United States receives people from all over the work, and here learned about honesty, and respect

In the United States the work is a base of this money because the payment is for the labor hour, so if you do not work, hoy do not have anytihing to eat give yourself

Unlike Colombia, there are no religius holidays, except merry christmas and new year. I like the life style in the United States that I recommend knowing




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario